Sunday 19 February 2012

Meet the team - Lynette

Hello everyone! We hope that you are having a beautiful day!
Today we want to tell you a little more you about our next very talented designer - Lynette Jacobs.


"Hello, my name is Lynette Jacobs. I live in Port Elizabeth on the east coast of South Africa. I have been married to Kobus for the past 33 years and we have three grown children. We have been blessed with four beautiful grandchildren (and another two that will be born in the first part of this year)…who are also the subject of most of my scrapping.
My husband and I founded a non-profit organization that provides for the needs of nearly 580 homeless and poor people whom we house at the Mission. This work is very stressful and emotional and scrapbooking provides me with much needed stress-relief. I started scrapbooking seven years ago and was instantly hooked. I love that my hobby can give me so much pleasure and at the same time create a legacy for my children and grandchildren.
Until recently I preferred doing only layouts that can be slipped into my albums. I have now developed a love for mini albums as gifts to my love ones and also love making handmade cards."
***********




Make sure to visit Lynette's blog - you will be inspired by her creativity but even more so by her life - A work in progress
************


Today is the last chance to enter our blog's giveaway. Someone is going to have Christmas in February :-))) Don't miss it!
**********

We are also waiting your projects for our African challenge and for our sketch #2.
***********

Thank you for stopping by at Scrap Africa today!
Have a fabulous week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful samples you've shared! I look forward to seeing more of your work on the Scrap Africa blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a fan of Lynette's work for a long time. Scrap Africa is lucky to have such a loving, giving artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty work by Lynette. She is such a lovely scrapper & a gorgeous person and friend too!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...